How to Reach Chennai Retreat
From Chennai Central (By electric train):
- Take the suburban electric train to Tiruvallur.
- From Tiruvallur take any bus going to Sriperumandur, Kanchipuram, Chengelpet and get down at Kattu Kuttu Road.
- Call on 9600048364 to be picked up by our vehicle or you can also take an auto directly to the ashram. Approximate auto fare is Rs. 250/-.
From Chennai Central (By bus):
- Take any bus going to CMBT. At CMBT, board any bus going to Poonamali.
- At Poonamali, board any bus going to Sriperumandur, Sunguvachatram or Kanchipuram. Get down at Sriperumandur and take the Tiruvallur bus and get down at At Kattu Kuttu Road.
- Alternatively, you can board a direct bus from Poonamali, ask for Kattu Kutu Road and get down at this stop. The buses that go through this route are bus nos. 591, 591A, 91, 91A, 91B, 91C, 91P and 107A.
- After getting down at Kattu Kootu Road, call on 9600048364 to be picked up.
- Ask the taxi driver to take the Tambaram, Manimangalam or Sriperumandur route.
- Enter Sriperumandur town and ask for the Tiruvallur Road.
- At Kattu Kuttu Road, turn right towards the end of the forest and look for a road on the left that reads inside. This Road leads to our retreat.